Job Title: US Event Manager
The Event Manager oversees the day to day tasks of the events organized in the US. This includes the organization of quotes and itineraries for team travel programs, manage logistic needs for US tournaments, manage provider relationships and bookings, liaise with adidas soccer for a special set of events (ESP, Young Champions, Select) as well as assisting the department in other operational areas. Assist the customer service department for North American traveling teams. Provides direct support to Sales Managers with price quotes for landed packages and flights for sales presentations.
● Oversee the execution of all aspects of team travel for assigned programs including pricing, registration, logistics, and customer service.
● Oversee Customer Service team and provide assistance with program execution as needed.
● Work directly with US Operations Director and Madrid operations team to generate price quotes and support for designated programs.
● Coordinates and manages relationships with primary vendors for flights with both our Spanish and North American agencies.
● Primary liaison to adidas soccer for domestic events. Responsible for booking and managing contracts for hotels and flights for these events, as well as staffing.
● Assist Domestic Events Coordinator with registration needs for Real Madrid Foundation Clinics.
● Design and analysis of travel itineraries assisting the Marketing Manager in providing the content for the marketing material.
● Has an In-depth knowledge of our soccer destinations and industry technical language.
● Works in coordination with Sales, Marketing and US Program Sales Managers.
● Reports to US Director of Operations.
● Passionate about soccer.
● Valuable additional education in Travel and Hospitality Management, ideally with degree in Business Administration or similar.
● Between 1 and 3 years of consolidated experience in travel agency sector and ideally proven involvement in large scale sporting events.
● Proficiency level in Spanish and/other languages will be a plus.
● Location: Atlanta, generation adidas international HQ.
● Type of Contract: Full Time, including 2 months trial period.
If you would like to be considered, please send us your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will treat your data with the strictest confidentiality. Should you qualify for a position with us, a company representative will contact you within three weeks, in order to arrange for a personal interview. Your CV will be maintained in our company database for a period of, at least, six months.