generation adidas international’s Annual Team Coordinator Training
2018 Team Coordinator Training held at the Royal Spanish Football Federation Headquarters in Madrid, Spain
Each year our awesome Team Coordinators gather together from around the world for our annual Team Coordinator Training session. This event is where veteran and new Team Coordinators alike learn about the ins and outs of generation adidas international and the responsibilities of a Team Coordinator. It’s also an opportunity for our Team Coordinators from around the globe to get to know our Operations staff, based in Madrid, face to face.
We have an amazing group of Team Coordinators from all over. We are very proud to be able to work hand in hand with them to make 2018 a success! – Carlos Pulido, Senior Vice President of Operations
This year’s edition of our Team Coordinator Training was held at the Royal Spanish Football Federation’s Football City in Madrid, Spain.
If you’ve ever travelled with us, you’ll know that our Team Coordinators go above and beyond to ensure that your travel experience is as flawless as possible. Our Team Coordinators are:
- Experienced in the Tourism Industry
- Big soccer fans
- Extremely knowledgeable about the European cities where our programs are held
Our Team Coordinators are multilingual and from all over the world – Spain, Italy, France, the Netherlands, England, the United States, Venezuela, China and Japan.
This year’s agenda was packed full of information to train our Team Coordinators on information from insurance and group security best practices to company values and new partnerships:
- generation adidas international values and company culture
- Our partnership with the Real Madrid Foundation and other professional clubs
- Updated details on program highlights like competitive friendly games, and the local youth club partnerships that make them possible
- Logistics of being a Team Coordinator
- Technology best practices for communication and organization
- Processes and responsibilities of a Team Coordinator
- Social Media Support and Marketing of our Programs
- Our Partnership with Footers, a live game streaming platform
Our two-day event was finished off with a special event – a Team Coordinator and Staff soccer match played at the Royal Spanish Football Federation’s ‘City of Football’ fields. After all, what would a generation adidas international event be without a soccer match?
The game represented Footters’ first live stream for generation adidas international. They caught some of our great soccer skills in action!
We’d like to extend a huge thank you to all of the Team Coordinators that came out to be a part of this event, and we look forward to traveling with you all in 2018!